How to Apply
Please always apply online. You can enter our recruitment process in three ways:
- Apply for a specific vacancy without a candidate login.
- Apply for a specific vacancy with a candidate login. This allows you to see the status of your application and to update your documents and information. We can then contact you directly regarding any suitable positions.
- Spontaneous application: please note the relevant information.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a personal confirmation of receipt, which will include the contact details for the relevant HR person. We will also let you know the status of your application.
Our recruitment processes usually include, but are not limited to, the following steps:
Preliminary phone interview (depending on country and position)
First interview with HR Recruitment and future line manager
Second interview with HR Business Partner and future line manager
Additional interviews, e.g. with future colleagues, depending on required profile
Depending on the required profile, we may also conduct an assessment and personality profile. The results of these will be discussed with you in detail.
These steps and processes may differ depending on local requirements.
A convincing, clearly structured dossier will enable us to respond to your application within a short time. We would appreciate your consideration of the following points:
- Make sure your CV is clearly structured and targeted to the specific vacancy.
- Write a brief letter of motivation that demonstrates how you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Lindt & Sprüngli.
- Send any references and certificates using the online application tool.
Before attending an interview with us, please note the following points:
- We appreciate candidates who prepare professionally for the interview. Take the time to read up about Lindt & Sprüngli. The more you know about us, the more informative the interview will be for you.
- Be on time. You will receive a written confirmation including the time, place, contact person and contact details for your interview. Please be aware that parking spaces are not always available or limited (depending on the location). Should you be late, please let your HR contact know so that we can make the necessary adjustments to our schedules.
- Ask questions. Prepare by writing down any questions you may have and ask anything you are unclear about.
- Be yourself. A job interview is always about presenting yourself in a good light. However, as we want to work together with you in the long term, it is important that both sides are open about any opportunities and possibilities, but also any limitations, and that we get to know each other as well as possible.
We also want to give you the most authentic impression possible. We appreciate any comments, positive or negative, about our recruitment process and strive to continuously improve it. Please send any feedback to your HR contact.